NVIDIA ForceWare is a nice, free Windows software, being part of the category Software utilities with subcategory Graphics Cards.
More about NVIDIA ForceWare
About the download, NVIDIA ForceWare is a slick software that takes up less free space than most programs in the section Software utilities. It's a software very heavily used in countries such as India, South Africa, and Sri Lanka.
It's available for users with the operating system Windows 2000 and previous versions, and it is only available in English. The software version is 91.31 and it has been updated on 8/5/2006.
Since we added this software to our catalog in 2005, it has managed to obtain 899,122 downloads, and last week it had 42 installations.
- WHQL Certified
- Adds support for GeForce 7800 GS AGP
- Application compatibility fixes. For a full list of fixed and known issues please view the Release Notes.
- Mixed vendor support for NVIDIA SLI.
- TV-Out/HD-out support for NVIDIA SLI.
- Added support for VSync on Direct3D games when running NVIDIA SLI.
- Performance enhancements for dual-core CPUs.
- PureVideo high definition MPEG-2 de-interlacing support.
- Usability enhancements when connecting to an HDTV.